Shipping Restrictions Details
- Not available for store pickup.
This item is not returnable in stores.
This item is subject to the following restrictions:
Product ID: 31029325
- ARI ASTER // ROBERT EGGERS: The baton-pass interview is a thrilling new tradition in FANGORIA. In the last issue, Ari Aster (Hereditary, Midsommar) spoke with Jordan Peele, and now Aster sits down with Robert Eggers (The VVitch, The Lighthouse). In a conversation that abounds with folk horror and new insights, Aster and Eggers discuss their inspirations for MIDSOMMAR and THE LIGHTHOUSE;
- CREEPSHOW: Our cover story is a set visit to Shudder's upcoming series, a revamp of the 1982 classic by Stephen King and George A. Romero. We also hook you up with an exclusive conversation between legendary makeup artist Greg Nicotero and writer Joe Hill;
- M. NIGHT SHYAMALAN: The horror demigod interviews Severin Fiala and Veronika Franzthe, the directors of NEON's THE LODGE;
- ROB ZOMBIE: We hear about the agony and ecstasy behind the auteur’s 3 FROM HELL, in a conversation with actor Jeff Daniel Phillips (THE LORDS OF SALEM, 31);
- IT CHAPTER 2: Bill Hader and Finn Wolfhard, two generations of the Losers' Club, serve up their favorite memories from filming, and what it's like to play the same character separated by twenty-seven years.
- Made in USA
Available Shipping Methods:
- Standard: Typically 3-8 business days. Free delivery over $75, exclusions apply.
- Express: Typically 2-3 business days. Rates vary based on order total.
- Overnight: Order by 11AM EST for overnight delivery. Rates vary based on order total.
Hot Topic ships to all 50 states, APO/FPO addresses, U.S. territories and possessions. For P.O. Boxes, we currently only offer Standard Shipping.
International delivery is available to 150+ countries and will calculate at checkout.
Returns & Exchanges:
Some products, including clearance items, are excluded from return or exchange.
HOLIDAY RETURN POLICY: All purchases made between November 1, 2023 – December 24, 2023, can be returned in stores or via mail through January 31, 2024.